ELS update regarding COVID-19
To ELS Customers and Vendors
We at Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc., are monitoring the ever-changing climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, and taking a number of precautionary measures suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Canadian government. This is in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors. As such, we have implemented the following practices:
• All non-essential meetings, events and travel have been cancelled or postponed
• All staff has been encouraged to follow the recommendations from WHO on how to help prevent the spread of various seasonal illnesses, including COVID-19
• Any employee who is sick will be asked to stay home, and work remotely if possible
• Hand sanitizer has been placed in high traffic areas
• Our shippers and receivers will use their pens only to sign for documents and will request that the drivers sign digital pads on our behalf
• We encourage social distancing, and are a handshake free environment
• Information posters for visitors are located at entrance points, requesting they do not enter our facility if they show any of the symptoms of COVID-19
• In keeping our facility clean, our vendor has informed us that they have upgraded to hospital grade cleaning products and will be focusing on high touch areas
If our employees are coming to your facility, they will follow our protocols. If there are additional precautions that your facility mandates, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We will continue to monitor and respond to the recommendations that are put forward by the WHO and the Canadian government. As the situation evolves, we will keep you informed of changes that may impact daily operations.
President, Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc.