Free Standing Monorail Systems provide a single path of fall protection in a permanent manner. Used widely in areas where floor space is readily available. Free Standing Monorail Fall Protection Systems are available in heights up to 26 feet to effectively protect workers maintaining, inspecting, or loading/unloading railcars, tankers or flatbed trucks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual bypassing track allows workers to safely pass each other without disconnecting
- Outdoor coatings available for maximum protection in outdoor environments-also includes corrosion resistant hardware
- Systems designed for wind, snow, and ice loads
- Integral trolley easily moves on enclosed track to keep fall arrest system in vertical plane
- Designed for workers up to 310 lbs. with tools when used with 900 lbs. - Maximum Arresting Force (MAF) energy absorbing lanyards, properly rated full-body harness and connecting device
- Goal post design, comprised of two columns and a header, also readily available
- Standard heights from 16â€™ to 26â€™ make system ideal for applications such as rail car or flatbed loading and unloading
- Standard lengths up to 204â€™ ; Single and Dual Track Styles
Optional: Cantilevered Systems
Ceiling Mounted Systems can provide unparalleled fall protection while maintaining an open floor plan for material handling, production, or related activities. Ceiling mounted monorails use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength, and are ideal for production facilities and warehouses with tall ceilings since column support is not needed. Even if the facility has standard ceiling heights, the compact, low-profile design of ceiling mounted monorails provide full protection without headroom concerns.
- Distribution Centers
- Production Facilities
- Rail Yards
- Transportation Depots