For Sheet and Plate
No installation required. Simply attach the hook of a hoist, crane, or boom truck to the lifter and it’s ready for operation!
• Attach and release are controlled by the up and down movement of the hoist. The vacuum control valve alternates between attach and release each time the lifter is picked up or set down.
• An operator cannot release a load without setting down the lifter load and until the chain is slack.
• No control buttons of any kind on the lifter.
• No external power source or festooning required.
• Unit can be spun around 360° without limitation, as there are no electric or air lines to tangle.
• Not affected by power failures or power brownouts. Safe around water burning tables.
• Totally silent operation creates no oil mist or pollution. Extremely efficient, low-cost operation.
• Lowest maintenance requirements of all vacuum lifters. Rebuilds are infrequent and simple.
• Suitable for 100% duty cycle, 24 hours a day operation. They never overheat or burn-out.