ERT-350: For weights to 350 LB
• The ERT-350 has quiet, high-speed electric actuators powering the turning function with capability of completing full radius in 8-10 seconds.
• Two-station push button switch is mounted within a small, hand held pendant for operator's convenience.
• The ERT-350 utilizes Schlumpf’s Universal Mandrels which are available for most core sizes. Simply insert the mandrel into the core and lift the roll. The mandrel grips the core with minimal damage. A quick-change mandrel holder allows fast core size changes without any tools.
ERT-600: For weights to 600 LB
ERT-1000/2000: For weights to 2,000 LB
• High speed turning mechanism
• Handles a wide range of roll sizes and weights
• Easy to position and control
• Rugged steel construction
• Modular design